Jenna Caspary is Sydney based artist, with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from UNSW’s Art & Design.
Working with oil paint on canvas, each painting is built with layers of opaque and transparent brushstrokes until she reaches a likeness with her subject.
Mostly working on larger than life scale, the audience is encouraged to stop and look at the painting.
She creates art that hopes to inspire and uplift and bring joy.
- Angus Art School 2009-2015
- The Blue Door Art Studio 2013-2015
- Cyndi Rogoff Art School 2017- Current
- Artmatr, New York (Dec 2018) Intern
- Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, August- December 2019
- University of New South Wales - Bachelor of Fine Arts 2016-2020
Exhibitions and awards
- The Sydney Royal Easter Show, 2012
- Nominated for Art Express 2015
- Open Day Exhibition, UNSW Art & Design 2017
- The Shop Gallery in Glebe 2018
- Pop up exhibition, Watsons Bay 2018
- Mosman Youth Art Prize Winner 2019
- Mosman Art Gallery Group Exhibition 2019
- Ad Space, Paddington 2019